Monday, December 5, 2011

OOTD + Makeup (:

Hello lovely ladies!

How was your weekend? Mine was good, I finally got to spend a whole day with my love. We ended up going to Seattle's Premium Outlet to return pants I got Tory from Perry Ellis. It was freezing, so I wore cozy outfit (: On the other hand today is a cramping-sit-on-the-couch-infront-of-the-fireplace-listen-to-music kind of day (ahh).


What I had on:
1. NorthFace Jacket in White (w/ hoodie)- Nordstrom
2. Red Spaghetti Strap TankTop - WetSeal
3. Chris & Carol Top - Ross
4. Grey Leggings - My Amazing Friend Jen Gave Me
5. Steve Madden 'Missyy' Boots - Nordstrom

I Love the details on the shirt and the leggings, here's a closer look:


I had to pick up new makeup from the Fred Meyer and Walgreen's because an unfortunate event happened and my nice makeup ended up getting hi-jacked :( Sucks that I actually packed my makeup bag with everything nice I owed that day too.. I ended up trying new drugstore makeup, and I actually am liking the combination! I miss my Sigma brushes so much :( Natalie got me hooked on mine, and now I'm brush less. I did end up grabbing some EcoTool brushes and I like them (a lot actually) but I didn't find any flat top kabuki or the white tip one to apply liquid foundation with.

Makeup I Used:

Face
L'OREAL True Match Concealer in N4-5 (5)
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation SPF 20 in Honey Beige (9)
Maybelline Fit Me Bronzer in Golden Tan (8)
ELF Bronzer in Warm Tan (4)
Eyes
Wet N Wild Color Icon in Vanity (2)
MAC Smolder Eye Kohl (3)
L'OREAL Carbon Black Telescopic (11)
NYX Jumbo Pens in Milk (12)
Maybelline Mascara The Falsies Volum' Express (7)

Lips
Maybelline Lipstick in 015 Born With It (10)

For my hair I used my Amika straightener (I got at a kiosk in Bellis Fair Mall)  and curled the front of my hair only and left the back straight. I'm LOVING that look at the moment!!
That sums it up (:

Have you guys tried any of these products, what do you think of them? Any of them you already use for everyday look?

XOXO,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment