Sunday, December 4, 2011

Green Apple NOTD

Hey everyone (:

The love of my life came home surprised me with some nail polish from Sallys Beauty Supplies!!
He got ORLY; Green Apple, It's Up To Blue, China Glaze; Limbo Bimbo, OutTheDoor Top Coat, and Beauty Secrets Base Coat. & Let me tell you I am loving the colors. I ended up using some french tip strips I got from Fred Meyers and used ORLYs Green Apple and I couldn't be any happier with the results! I made mine thick looking tips only because I butchered my nails :P I love the consistency of the nail polish I could of got away with one coat but I'm so OCD I ended up doing two coats. I used the base coat and top coat nail polish he got me too!!




With Flash, I Haven't cleaned the edges yet.
 I usually take a Q-Tip and dip it in Nail Polish Remover.

No Flash (Living room lighting)

What I Used:
Beauty Secrets Base Coat
ORLY Nailpolish in Green Apple
OutTheDoor Top Coat

How are you guys liking the color? I think its perfect for Christmas time!! Especially that its only beginning of December!

XOXO,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment