Saturday, December 3, 2011

About Me

Hello Beauties, Welcome to my Blog!

Im Sarah Wilson from the Evergreen State (Washington) and I'm an average girl who loves everything makeup, hair, and beauty products. As you may already notice I'm a new blogger, starting out for my love of makeup and everything beauty realated. I dream to be a certified makeup artist one day, for now I'm a self taught Makeup Artist!!

I am also a Graphic Designer, my most recient work was for Natty from Miss Natty's Beauty Diary. I will be doing more graphics in the future!!!
My graphic work for Natalie!!
I will be postting my tricks, tips, tutorial, drug store makeup guide, high end hauls, tutorial, and everything that I have learned along though my journey of love for makeup!
I am very friendly and love talking/meeting people. I will take advice and listen to what you have to say (: Feel free to comment and give me suggestions of what you would like me to post and I will more than consider your suggestion!

For now I'll leave you with pictures of me over the years (:
August 2009
2010

2010
March 2010

March 2011
Now (:
WINTER foundation shade:
Makeup Forever Foundation HD in 153

SUMMER foundation shade:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC 44

XOXO,
Sarah (:

No comments:

Post a Comment