Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Passion Peel Off

Hey Dolls :D

So today I finally got to doing a face peel and I loved it. It's called Pulped Pomegranate Passion Peel Off by Montagne Jeunesse (I got it from Fred Meyer). It is made from organic material which is awesome. It smelled like passion fruit and then you can smell the pomegranate (made my mouth water). I don't blame the package for saying not to eat it hahaha. Another thing I loved about it, besides how amazing my skin felt when I peeled it off, is it's made cruelty free! The texture of it was very smooth and gel like, it was a little more liquidy than I expected but it dried and peeled off completely. The color was a surprise to me I thought it was going to be purple like the package, but it was more transparent red. I was a little scared because I didn't want my face to be red after I take it off; that wasn't the case at all. I put it on after I got out of the shower, I dried my face completely, and then I applied the whole content on my face. I let it sit on my face for a little longer than the package says. It started to feel a little tingly at first but nothing out of my comfort zone. It dried up and started to feel tight on my skin (my mouth froze haha) and when I peeled it off it felt like all my dead skin came off. I rinsed off with warm water and applied some Olay face lotion. I don't even know where to start telling you how my skin felt, SO FRESHHH!! I want to invest in more products like this!!

Have you guys tried this? Or any products like this? How do you feel about the quality of them? Are you guys interested in readin more reviews about products like this?

XOXO,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment